A Wedding Chapel Wedding To Remember
 Ministers Ready NOW! - Call  (404) 409-5338 or (404) 222-0722   - Get MARRIED Today - SIGN and GO Service
RSS

Real Wedding and Engagement Stories and News
Wedding Ceremony Thoughts and Opinions
Weddings To Remember
powered by

My Blog

A Wedding Chapel Wedding To Remember

Here is the beautiful Wedding Chapel  story of Linda and Matthew.

Linda said she has been planning this special wedding for 2 years and just could not get it done. Then a friend referred her to our website.

Linda booked her wedding at A perfect Wedding Chapel for Valentines Day 2013. She wanted to be sure that our handicap ramp was available for easy access to the facility. It was , so on February 14, 2013 Linda,  Matthew, her father, his mother, and 6 siblings showed up. All of them except two siblings and Matthew  were in motorized Wheelchairs! Linda also had  a portable oxygen tank to assist her with breathing.

This was a  very special and fantastic sight to see. We had such a good time performing this wedding and was blessed as they rolled down the aisle, said their vows and were pronounced husband and wife. They even did a wheelchair version of their first dance!

We took lots of pictures and presented the couple with the full color wedding album they had ordered.

Here is the part that made this A Wedding Chapel Wedding to Remember. Matthew called to say that his new wife Linda died on March 14, 2013, exactly one month later. He also said that even though her wedding was small, it was still the best day of their lives and their wedding pictures prove that their dream came true.

13 Comments to A Wedding Chapel Wedding To Remember:

Comments RSS
Sabrina Hackworth on Wednesday, June 04, 2014 9:08 AM
The love of my life ask me to marry him of 12/21/2013 and he wanted to get married in May of 2014. I was did not know where to start from or what to do. I went online and there I found a PERFECT WEDDING CHAPEL. Which was the best thing that could have ever happen. We had a beautiful wedding and great pictures. Mr. Howard was a ANGEL sent from heaven. The wedding chapel was beautiful. He took wonderful pictures. This day Kenneth and I will always hold special in our hearts. Thank you Mr. Howard for everything you did to make our day special. If you are looking for something nice small and romantic this is your place. Mr. John makes you feel like family. Mr. Howard May god bless you and your family. And last but not least thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Friv2 on Friday, August 22, 2014 12:44 AM
Thanks for sharing your views which is very incredible blog here. It is extreme quality composition like our web site. This is truly acknowledge about health tips which was very needed to me as well. I might want to thanks to you for this efforts content about health.

http://www.essaywriting-service.org on Monday, January 26, 2015 9:06 AM
Thanks for posting this. I wish it was able to be translated, but for some reason Google toolbar isn't working. I copy pasted it into another application and read the post. &^^^^

Sammy on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 2:25 AM
Good blog post. I am very happy to read beautiful Wedding Chapel story of Linda and Matthew. Thank you very much for sharing it and carry on it. To get Garage Racking Try this website

Henrysmith on Thursday, April 26, 2018 7:04 AM
Wow! John Howard you are great story writer, i am strongly agree with your posting material and must want to say thanks for making this stuff online. london bricks company near me

best essay australia on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 3:39 AM
In my school at the age of sixteen was attracted with my fellow and she is really cute girl in the class and one day I purposed her then she accepted. Last month we got married and now she is my soul partner and this page gives me how to live happily with the partner.

http://garagerackingco.uk/ on Friday, May 25, 2018 4:32 AM
Great description all about chapel Wedding to Remember. I am very happy to see your post online.

research paper writing on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 2:24 AM
Great article admin. i love the way you summarized this post. Very informative and impressive site. There is a great of information for those who want to learn more about this topic.

1xbet on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 5:01 PM
On the off chance that the cash line peruses - 110, at that point you should think of the measure of cash you have chosen to wager, in addition to 10%.

my bet on Thursday, July 19, 2018 10:12 AM
At this point your bankroll has developed, as has your understanding into the surviving groups, and you can bear to bet all the more intensely on the few diversions remaining.

finmax on Sunday, August 05, 2018 2:48 PM
The first line of the trading disclosure document reads as follows; “All trading involves high risk and you could lose a substantial amount of money.”  Of course there’s more to it than that, all of it pretty doom and gloomy.

Sportium on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 7:13 AM
HoweverFree Web Content, certain do's and don'ts ought to be taken after while playing an on the web and disconnected club diversion. The Do's

dublinbet on Monday, October 01, 2018 3:30 AM
It is a round of numbersHealth Fitness Articles, where players wager on single or arrangement of numbers or diverse hues like dark or red.